Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Hello, friends

It's been a while. I really, really thought that I was going to come back to blogging at the beginning of this year. But covid, and moving, and September hit me off my feet one after another, and I decided Instagram was good enough to keep people updated. But the past few weeks, it's been different. Thanksgiving, actually... I started a post for instagram and realized I'd rather have written a blog post. And I've slowly realized I'm aching to get back to writing since then. This means more to me than you know. And I do want to share some things with you all in the next few months (I'll be realistic... even wanting to write will not cause me to do so quickly until I'm caught up in all areas of my life...), but first, I have a shameless request to make for some people very near and dear to my heart.

Every year, I join Reeces's Rainbow, an adoption advocacy site that helps special needs orphans, in their Miracle of Adoption Christmas Campaign. Each year, they try to raise $1,000 for each child on the "tree" to help with their adoption costs, and they try to get these children seen by the families who have opened their hearts to welcoming these children as sons or daughters. This year, I advocated for Quincey (https://reecesrainbow.org/128122/quincey)...



Quincey made it past goal last night!!! But he still needs a family.

And all of these babies...



They haven't made it to goal. And they don't have a family, either.

Can I ask a favor for these voiceless ones?

Go to this page: http://static.reecesrainbow.org/macc/

Find one baby who has less than $1,000 in their adoption funds.

Donate 1 to 5 dollars to their account today.

And then share their page with someone, somehow.

There are so many easy ways to do this straight from the child's page; email, text, facebook, instagram.

Just share something simple, like, "I saw this child who needs a family, and gave a bit to their adoption fund, I wanted you to see their sweet face too!"

We never truly know the impact that this could have on a child's life. Each dollar raised is one more worry taken off of the family that may want to start the adoption process. Their family may see them because you saw this blog post and let them see a face that was meant to be in their family pictures next Christmas.

We have 3 more days before this campaign is over, and I'm praying we see ALL the babies hit goal, including the ones who have families coming for them. I would love for more to find their family, too. 

Go to the MACC page (http://static.reecesrainbow.org/macc/).

Donate $1-5 to one adoption fund.

Share their profile with at least one person.

It might take 3 minutes.

But it could change a life.

Love, Ambrielle

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so neat! I love being able to give to people without them knowing it! Thank you so much for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your generous heart, Andrew! It was a GREAT MACC this year, thank to all the help that was given!

      Delete

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11