Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Shine Bright Book Release!


The Girl Defined devotional releases today!

Things are crazy busy over here, but I want to share this new book with you! I love the books and articles that Kristen Clark and Bethany Beal have put out in the past (I did a review of Girl Defined here in 2018), and I am so excited for this devotional. You can get it at www.girldefined.com/shine, and there is going to be an online study group going through it together starting June 1st, if you want to join!


Isn't it pretty?! And my launch party copy arrived like a present this afternoon. I haven't had a chance to sit down with it yet, but I will be getting to it this evening, and I will be giving a full review on it soon! (I plan on reading through the devotions during the launch, and then going back through it at a slower pace to do the "study deeper" with some friends :).) I'd love if you joined!

I have several posts coming up... I just need to edit them (and add pictures!). A lot has happened the past few months. And then next month has a full plate, too. But until then, have you heard of Girl Defined ministries before? Have you done a devotional you would recommend lately? Let me know if you get this one!

Rejoicing in Hope,

Ambrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11