Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!!

I am so thankful for all that you have done for our family :)! Thank you for following the Lord's leading, for training us up in the way we should go, for giving your time to teach us and build up your relationship with us, helping me with difficult math problems or craft projects, and for providing for us even when it is hard or unpleasant!!! I am so thankful that, even though we have been in different states a lot lately, you still take the time to talk to each of us and lead us in family worship :)! I can't wait until we get up to be in VA with you in a couple weeks and we get to be together every day again :)!!!

I love you, Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11