Saturday, June 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday, week 63

This week I am thankful for...
 ~Daddy and all that he has done for us.
~That we are officially moving up to VA next week :)! We should be settled by the third of next month!
~How quickly everything is falling into place all of the sudden.
~Boxes.
~Daddy's really neat, wonderful idea, to be shared at a future date ;)...
~That last week was the last time Daddy leaves for VA without us :).
~The visit that we had from our Grandparents and aunts Thursday- that was an unexpected blessing :)!
~One last unexpected geo-caching trip with Grandpa, Grandma, and our Aunts. We did it down here this time, at our favorite park. Do you know how many times we have walked those park trails and not even known what geo-caching was, let alone that we were right above them?!
~Peter's love for animals :).
~My Aunt's help finding a crafting item that I have been looking for for weeks...
 ~Being able to harvest produce from our garden.
~Emmi's delight when Peter does something especially sweet...
~A clean pantry.
~The yummy brown sugar muffins Bethi made for us the other day, all by herself :)
~The Romans study that Katie and I were doing, that ended Wednesday. It was a big blessing, it was kind of sad when it ended!
~That I was able to finish copying out Romans just in time ;)! I got behind when I lost my notebook...
~Now looking forward to getting back to the six month reading plan we put on hold to do Romans :).
~Fresh bread.
~The ability to read.
~Hands to work with... I better get busy :). I need to get a couple letters in the mail and some tatting finished up today. We have a lot of company coming the next couple days, church tomorrow, a showing tomorrow, packing and cleaning and meals, and the yard to mow, Daddy coming home, towels to make, and our fourth of July celebration that we are doing early since we will be moving.... all before we start moving next Friday!

"Rejoice in the Lord always; 
again I will say, rejoice."
                            ~Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11