Friday, October 26, 2018

Season of the Soul ✽ Poetry in the Air


AUTUMN IS BEGINNING TO COME IN EARNEST HERE. Just if case you were wondering. I mean, sure, it rained all morning, so it wasn't the perfect fall day, haha... But, I am 98% sure the trees outside the shopping center near our home turned red overnight, and I noticed a tree in our own yard going yellow this afternoon. Plus, Mama stopped at the dollar store for fall decor this afternoon, and I'm cold. Why do I always forget that this is an evil that this time of year always brings with it? Haha...

And basically, it has me in the mood for all the fall quotes, and I think I'm just going to share these beauties instead of writing much today <3...





All pictures via Pinterest.

<3

Rejoicing in Hope,
Bri 

4 comments:

  1. A fellow Autumn lover, it's my favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn lovers unite! It's the best time of the year ;)! (Barring the couple of weeks before Christmas, which I am very ready for right now?) I am about to head out on a little trip to Akin with my mom and sisters, so I am hoping to see some fall colors!

      Delete
  2. Autumn is officially making its appearance here in VA as well, and I couldn't be more excited! I adore this time of year. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, the whole south must be a couple weeks slower this year, not just SC! I remember it being "officially" autumn by mid-October most years we were there! But isn't it just the best time of year <3?!

      Delete

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11