Monday, October 22, 2018

Tiny Peek Into My Day ✽ Let's Chat!


Picture of baby brother to share his adorableness, because he's amazingly cute all the time, but especially in that sleeper. It has nothing to do with this post, because it's actually from yesterday ;). I wanted a picture of his face, but he was actually playing with that teddy bear, it was adorable <3.

Accomplishments of the day:
  • Doing my bible reading early enough in the day to do (last week's) optional reading as well.
  • Starting a new book that I have been looking forward to for over a month, just because I could.
  • Picking up my uniform for my new job (and yes, more details on that unexpected-to-some-of-you announcement will be coming some time soon, I promise).
  • Finally answering all the comments on my blog from the past two weeks.
I am sorry, y'all, I really am, haha. I usually answer comments before I post my new post, but posting every day, I just didn't get to it a couple posts in a row... and then I let them pile up because once I start failing it's 3 x easier to keep failing than to fix the problem? This sounds like a metaphor for sin, so insert something really deep and thought out here, if you will. Thank you. But, all things aside, I have answered all your sweet notes, and I am thankful for each of my readers <3. Thank you for your comments even when you must wonder if I am reading them <3!

I should probably add that:
  • I did not get to journal, or schedule posts today, like I wanted to to catch up/stay caught up.
  • This is not the more helpful/themed/thought out post I was going to do, after compiling post ideas on one of my to-do lists the other day.
  • And I didn't work on an etsy shop to-do that I am hoping to have done by Saturday...
But, you know. We'll look at the positives, and I have a whole new day to work on those things tomorrow, right ;)?

Also. I finally made myself an admin of my own blog.

Because. Yeah. I am really on top of things, hahahaaa...

So, now I can post without my permission! Yay!!! *laughing emojis*

Annnnnyway...

Today, I would love to hear what is going on in your life <3. Hey... now that I am caught up on comments is the perfect time to leave me one ;). I want to know what you are most looking forward to in the coming holidays, what amazing things have happened in your life lately, what new things you tried this past week, what prayer requests you may have, which jelly bean flavor is your favorite... whatever you want to share ;)! I have been posting every day, but it's meant I haven't been able to keep up in other ways with all you amazing bloggers, and I would love to chat <3!

Rejoicing in Hope,
Bri <3

2 comments:

  1. He.Is.ADORABLE. Can I just squeeze him please?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, he is, and I do all day long. Haha! <3 <3 <3

      Delete

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11