Tuesday, May 6, 2014

As Emmi was saying...

I was sitting in Mommy's arm chair a couple days ago with Josiah, and Emmi came up and started talking with me. "Do you know I love you?" I asked.

"Yep!"

"How do you know?"

"Because God told me!!!"

This is actually a normal conversation, and I *love* this answer, but what she followed it up with this time was hilarious...

"Do you know how God told me? Because he can talk. Abbi said he can't talk because he doesn't have a mouth, but that is *not* true! He *doesn't* have a mouth, but he *can* talk!"

One of our catechism questions is "Who is God?", and the answer is, "God is a spirit and does not have a body like man." This has, so far, been the most confusing for the two little girls ;). 

Haha :). I love her (frequently, though not always), sophisticated way of wording things... the other day, someone interrupted her when she was talking to me. When Emmi could get a word in edgewise, she exclaimed, "AS I was saaaaying...". Haha :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11