Friday, May 30, 2014

Cookie Conversations

Peter, our little cookie monster, had been begging for cookies all.day.long. Mommy ended up looking online at cookie recipes after he asked about an hour ago, and he was staring at the Pinterest wall full of baked goodies... "Oooo. Yummy! Cookie! Cookie!".
Mommy finally stated,  "Bri, I think you're just going to have to make him cookies.". Peter took a flying leap off his stool and ran out of the room, calling, "Come on! Come on!".
While we worked on them, Emmi said they were yummy. I asked her how she knew, since we hadn't had any yet!
"They look yummy, so they are yummy!", she answered. Peter nodded. "Yummy!"
"Peter knows they are yummy, because he made them with you and they are his," Emmi continued.
"They're not mine?" I teased her.
She answered, "No, you made them too, so they *are* yours too!"
"Oh, is THAT how it works?" I questioned.
"Yep!", she said, "Because it rhymes!". Haha... okay! Thanks for telling me, I didn't know ;)!

2 comments:

  1. Aaawwwww! :) Adorable, Bri:)
    Bs and bs,
    Youknowwho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are.
    By the way, I see that YouKnowYou got a google+account. I had no earthly clue who you were until I saw your header. I love bubble wrap!!!! Haha :).
    Bubbles and Blessings,
    Bri
    (P.S... did you get an email from me this week?)

    ReplyDelete

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11