Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thankful Thursday, Weeks 110

(I'm posting this back where I thought I had... heehee! I promise I wrote it out that week ;)! ~June 4th, 2014)

Doesn't he look cozy and sweet in this pile of (clean) diapers :)?


Spring is here (and with it allergies for some of us), but it is pretty outside if you are brave enough to get out there. We found a big old toad out there last week, much to Abbi's delight :). She was really eager to catch it and hold it, but it was so big (literally the size of her hand!), that she couldn't get a good hold on him before he would jump and rather frighten her. She eventually decided to leave him ;). We have some plants with gorgeously purple colored buds out in front that I'm eager to see open. Bethi's plants are coming up, she's really excited about that :). She got  them to use with the really neat flower press/card making kit she got for her birthday. Nine years old, and I am so thankful for her :)!

These were so pretty!

An early Josiah smile... they've gotten bigger...

He *loves* these hippos, it is *so* cute!


Andrew got Peter all ready to defeat anyway danger that came his way. Isn't he cute? Andrew went through a phase were he dressed like this everyday... I wish I could find a picture, I'm pretty sure I have one...
Peter to save the day!

Aw :).... They're precious!

Snuggle time with Mommy for Peter :)!

Mommy made some healthy chocolate hazelnut 
spread this week, and Peter loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11