Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thankful Thursday, Week 127

This past week a few of the things I've had to be thankful for are...

~Books :)!
~Daddy's safe trip to California. The pics he's sent of all that they've accomplished have looked great :). We're really looking forward to him getting back next week, though!
~Our Grandparents :)!
~My friend Kaitlyn's help creating the blog button on my sidebar :). 
~A new coffee drink recipe... yes, this one is iced, too, Gramma... and I still love them that way. Haha!
~Team work! We got up in the attic this week and cleaned up... it looks so much better now!
~That I am told that most of the math I am doing now I will never use again after I'm through with school. That might sound discouraging... but I will be very glad to leave it behind. Hahaha!
~That "God never makes mistakes. Though, as far as I'm concerned, the jury's still out on spiders". *Shudder*. Haha! We have the nastiest spider camping out on our window... we have removed it three times, and she keeps. coming. back.
~A heart-to-heart talk with a friend this past week... I am so thankful for this young lady's friendship :). 
~Big boy Josiah... he's started sitting up :)!...
 

~A new phone that won't be turning off on me all the time! I can only imagine what my friends on the other end think when I'm laughing and then all is silent on their end... I usually don't notice and just keep talking... haha! But that issue is gone :)!
~All the fresh tomatoes we've been getting from Mr. Jim at church! He said that these are probably the last, but it was such a blessing :)! And Tori had to take a picture of this one to show Daddy, since he loves tomato faces... haha.


~"Exploring" Dollar Tree with Andrew and Emmi whilest the rest of the family shopped elsewhere in the store. Emmi's take on everything was absolutely hilarious, haha :).
~The fast approaching autumn!... that can't come soon enough for gingersnap loving Tori. In fact, she's baking some tonight. She was also playing Christmas music earlier... ?!?!?!?!?
~Lots of creative ideas that others have thought of for me so that I can copy without so much brain power ;). Haha! Really, though. I love looking at crafty stuff to get ideas :). 

"Sing the glory of his name;
give to him glorious praise!"
                      ~Proverbs 66:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11