Thursday, January 15, 2015

Snowflakes...


I've been looking forward to quilling some snowflakes ever since I found some on Pinterest last July when I first discovered quilling. I really wanted to do it while there was snow outside, because I'm crazy like that, so I was thrilled when I woke up to a light dusting of snow on the ground :). It wasn't enough to have any fun in, but it was enough to make quilling seem the perfect activity :)!


I was especially pleased that Tori agreed to help me! It was the first project that she's ever helped me with (and might be the last given her interest after trying it... heehee!), but we had fun :)


Our snowflake :)! I need to get a frame for it, but I love how it turned out...


"Our footsteps always follow us on days when its been snowing, They always show us where we've been, but never where we're going." ~A. A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11