Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thoughts on Romans 12; A way to "Rejoice with those who rejoice"!



Tonight's post is going to be short and sweet, haha :).

If you are a long-time reader, you know about my very-un-weekly Thankful Thursday posts. If you are a new reader through this challenge, you can read a recent Thankful list that gives you some background into those posts here. But, with that aside, I wanted to share this wonderful challenge hosted by Sarah Bryant as part of her "King's Blooming Rose" ministries!

You can sign up at the link given here to join other ladies in praising our Lord each day of November :)! I've joined this challenge the past two years -the first time through my journal, and last year through their online group- and I can say that it has been a blessing in my life! Doing it through my journal was a wonderful way to take time to think about my blessings, and I try to do that semi-regularly through my journal all year round (although I'll admit I haven't been doing it this month as blogging has taken up my evening writing time). But last year was even better, as I got to not only count my blessings, but I was able to read the lists of other girls who reminded me of several things that I had as well, but hadn't thought to praise God for, and we were able to celebrate different things with each other throughout the month :). Each day, you are asked to write down seven things you are thankful for, and the private group is open to whoever wants to sign up! Let me know in the comments if you join- I would love to go "find you" there :)!

Blessings to you,

Bri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11