Monday, October 23, 2017

Selling on Etsy ✽ My Favorite Resources

 Here are some of the places I use to learn all I can about bettering my Etsy shop! Most of what I have shared this past month is because of what I have learned from these places, and I think you'll really enjoy getting to know the loops better through them, as well!

Eshop Marketer. Now, you do have to pay for their stuff. And I know that, even though I'm sure it's worth the money, a lot of us just can't do that starting out. But, their blog is free, some of their videos are free on YouTube, a they run specials on their stuff quite often, so if you snag it right, it's not that bad. I think I paid 5 dollars for five hours worth of video lessons this summer? And it TOTALLY changed my shop! I finally set it up "thoroughly", as I encouraged you to do earlier this month, and I learned how to SEO better, which was very needed... it was the first time I felt like I knew what I was doing. So check them out!

EtsyRank. I shared a couple of posts on that earlier in this challenge, and you can read those to get a better idea of their worth. But I have to say that it is one of the neatest tools I've seen for SEO, and it's fun to look at the numbers... if yours are good ;). Haha! And it's free, so it's always worth a try, right?!

The EtsyRank blog. There's not too much on there, but I'm sure more will be added, and I enjoyed the articles I did read. And it looks like they have a video to learn how to use the site! That would be helpful! (They also emailed me some points when I signed up, just so you know you don't have to totally wing it if you sign up :).)

Etsy's Forum Section. While it's not the most helpful place, and there's a lot of nothing to sort through sometimes, it is the first place I go when I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to, because it's nice to have more experienced and "older" sellers help you decide what is best to do. You just have to know how to tell which sellers are the ones who know hat they are doing, and those who just want to seem like they do ;).

 Morgan Nield's Blog. I just found her blog, and I haven't had time to peruse it too much yet, but what I have read has been AWESOME, and I've saved it and already learned from it (it's what finally made me take the plunge and try EtsyRank... though she prefers Marmalade), so I thought I'd share it with you!

And then I would just really advise joining either an Etsy team or an Etsy Sellers Facebook group, so that you have another place to get answers to questions and opinions on what you sell or how you sell it, from other sellers. I don't ask too many questions... but I read everybody else's and the answers they got, and it's really taught me a lot as I just observed!

Which one is the most intriguing to you? What is your favorite resource to stay up to date about selling on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11