Thursday, October 18, 2018

A Few of My Favorite Things Tag


"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that cling to my nose and eyelashes, silver white winters that melt into spring - these are a few of my favorite things!"

For my 16th birthday, one of my out-of-state friends took to pinterest and found a picture of each of Maria's favorite things and emailed it to me as a fun little "extra" birthday greeting, and it was such a pretty email, haha! So I think of that every time I hear this song now :). This little tag looks like so much fun!

Tag rules:
♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who tagged you! That would be Alyssa from Here is Love! Thanks girl!
♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who started the tag! Thank you, Beth in Boots! I love your tags!
♥ Write about seven of your favorite things in your post!  Add at least one picture of everything!
♥ Tag seven  people at least! (If you don't know seven blogs to tag just tag as many as you can.)
♥ Put the seven rules in your blog post!
♥ Include the picture above for the beginning of your post! 
♥ Have fun!!! 

"These are a few of my favorite things!"...


-Soft fabrics. And the color blue, yes. That has been proven ;). 


-Plants. I mean, plants just make me happy, especially if they need taken care of, haha :).


-Bible study. (And my journaling bible <3!)


-Pretty things. I know that that sounds kind of "obvious", but really. Can you imagine if all the world was "bare minimum"? I am so glad that we have a God who appreciates beauty and slipped it into His creation in so many ways!


-Books, words, writing, letters, one-on-one conversations with close friends... all those wonderful, wonderful things!




-Making memories of all kinds with my family <3! (These pictures are from the solar eclipse last year, which was also amazing :)!)




-The little things in life that make each moment richer <3. The little things that end up not being so little. It seems the simple things in life are always the best!

I am going to tag...
-Maddy
-Bethi
-Daminika
-Danielle
-Jessica
-Ashley
-Molly
-And feel free to snag this tag yourself if you like :)!

Rejoicing in Hope,
Bri <3

10 comments:

  1. Aww this is such a cute tag! Thanks for tagging me! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a neat tag! Thanks for tagging me, dear! <3

    "I am so glad that we have a God who appreciates beauty and slipped it into His creation in so many ways!" -- Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, and you are welcome! Also, I have been terrible at commenting lately, but I am loving seeing your trip posts <3!

      <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  3. Great tag! Pretty things, are on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad you agree they belong <3!

      Delete
  4. You're welcome! It was fun reading this, even though I already knew several of them ;) love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm glad! Everybody else shared such pretty aesthetic-y pictures from Pinterest, but... oh well. Haha! Glad you liked them ;).

      Delete

  5. Thank you so much for doing my tag! It means a lot to me!

    ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete

"May the Lord, the God of your fathers... bless you!" Deuteronomy 1:11